AVP - Operational Risk
Salary £50,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Gee
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 banking London London GB GBP 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an AVP level Operational Risk Manager to join a leading bank based in London. The successful candidate will sit within 2nd Line of Defence and have working knowledge around developing and implementing Operational Risk Management frameworks and the design and delivery of Operational Risk Management reports. Strong stakeholder management skills will be essential for this position.
The role requires the applicant to aid the Operational Risk Management team:
- For the maintenance, development and implementation of the Operational Risk Management framework;
- For the design, operation and delivery of the Operational Risk reporting requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the operational risk framework.
- Assist in the development and delivery of operational risk reporting requirements.
- Provide assistance with review and challenge to ensure the wider effective identification and management of operational risk and control weaknesses by the business, support functions and the EMEA offices.
- Provide assistance with the independent assessment and monitoring of Operational Risk profile.
- Support the wider initiatives in the Framework, Systems and Projects team – including, but not limited to performance of thematic analysis, special projects, and administration for the OpRisk system.
- Experience in the design, and delivery of Operational Risk Management framework.
- Experience in the design, and delivery of Operational Risk Management reports.
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel (data manipulation), PowerPoint (clear, concise reporting).
- Understanding of banking products and front-to-back processes
- Experience of working on / good understanding of the design and implementation of operational risk framework and governance reporting within banking.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel (data manipulation), PowerPoint.
- Operational Risk Management experience (2nd line of defence).