Financial Crime Senior Manager
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-18 2019-05-17 banking Edinburgh Edinburgh GB GBP 55000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Financial Crime Senior Manager to join a fast growing UK bank here in the Edinburgh area.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications.
- A deep understanding of the Financial Crime landscape here in the UK
- Experience advising / developing financial crime strategy across a number of portfolio's
- Proven track record of supporting / leading strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record of team management
- Confident in presenting opinions / business cases to directors to effect positive change
- Previous experience undertaking gap analysis internally and ideally externally to identify best practice and innovation within the industry
- ICA qualification is desirable
- Developing an environment in which business areas work together to asses the downstream implications linked to decisions taken across the 3 lines of defence
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can develop your senior management skills, work with cutting edge technology and lead some of the industries brightest, then please apply today.