Conduct Risk Assistant Manager
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-05 banking Edinburgh Edinburgh GB GBP 25000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading retail bank is looking to bring on board a Assistant Conduct Risk Manager to join their risk team in Edinburgh.
About the role:
As a Assistant Conduct Risk Manager you will assist in the conducting of reviews to ensure customers are being treated fairly with every desion carried out throughout the risk department. You will be responsible for providing regulatory and operational risk advice, setting policy through a range of methods such as root cause analysis and outcome testing.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experiences and Qualifications:
A broad knowledge of financial regulation, preferably with experience in a retail bank or at one of UK banking regulators.
- Previous experience within a conduct risk role is desirable
- Proven track records of carrying out reviews is essential
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Excellent MI presentation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal partners
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and other MI tools
If this role is of interest to you or may be of interest to anyone you know, Please do get in touch email@example.com