Technology Risk (Infastructure) - Senior Manager (Sydney Role)
Salary £65,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Dugald Locke
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 financial-services London GB GBP 65000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the banking industry. The business is hiring a Manager/ Senior Manager to work as part of the expanding and innovative line one technology risk team in Sydney. Sponsorship opportunities are available for non-Australian passport/visa holders.
The role will be focusing on the infrastructure business and due to the aggressive growth in this space and the large on-line presence, it will be a fascinating area to work in. You will report directly to the Divisional Head of Technology Risk and work directly with senior members of Technology management teams globally as well as other associated stakeholders.
The key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Infrastructure business to ensure that Operational Risk is managed effectively within Technology
- Ensure the team are in line with Operational Risk Management Frameworks and associated policies.
- Drive a strong, proactive Risk culture and a clear understanding of the Risk Framework
- Extensive liaison with senior and challenging stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessments over new technology proposed as part of a new product launch
The key requirements are:
- Must have substantial experience in a Technology Risk position within financial services
- Exposure to working with infrastructure teams
- Must have demonstrable stakeholder management skills