Salary £200 - £420 per day
Location North East EnglandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 banking North East England GB GBP 200 420 420 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fast growing financial organisation here in the North East of England are seeking an experienced financial crime consultant to join for an initial 6 month period to help with a large scale change and transformation initiative taking place across their financial crime function. This role is aimed at delivering on the organistions vison for 2019, with you helping to drive this forward.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience working within financial crime covering all areas (AML, Sanctions, ABC,etc..)
- Previous experience turning regulations and policies into process and procedures
- The ability to be details oriented, applying knowledge in context of a wider business picture
- Technical competence within system's surrounding Financial crime prevention, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions
- Experience ideally implementing risk and control frameworks, procedures
- Effective communicator, ability to influence stakeholders and confidently make recommendations
If this role resonates with your skill set and ideal next career move, please apply below.