Senior Fraud Risk Manager
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing global payments company here in the heart of London are looking to hire an experienced Senior Fraud Risk Manager into their team. Working closely with the CRO, CEO and Director of Operations you will play a pivotal role in driving forward not only the strategy but also management of the risk team at a cutting-edge, dynamic and high growth fintech company.
The ideal candidate will have the following-
- Proven experience developing a risk framework
- Proven experience within the fraud environment, ideally payments
- Previous experience managing a team for a number of years
- Posses strong analytical, investigative and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of fraud platforms including rule management
- Previous experience presenting, speaking and influencing key stakeholders not only across an organisation within teams such a product, IT etc.. but also third parties and the wider Fraud / Risk community.
If you are looking for a new career challenge, and want to be part of a company looking to truly shake up the global payments order, this role promise's to offer just that.
Please apply below.