Operational Risk Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading Financial Services Business based in the centre of Liverpool are looking for an Operational Risk Analyst to join their business. This is a great opportunity to support the Head of Operational Risk and to ensure that the risk function fulfils its role as part of the risk model. You will help identify and assess current issues, emerging risk and risk mitigation plans. This will include conducting risk assessments as appropriate in conjunction with the business.
- Review completeness and accuracy of risk registers and assessments with risk owners
- Producing appropriate quality risk reports and risk management information
- Undertake tasks allocated by the Head of Operational Risk
- Contribute to projects and investigations as required
You will have/be:
- Previous experience within a risk function
- Knowledge of key business functions within financial services
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Commitment to developing knowledge and understanding of operational risk management
To register interest in this operational risk analyst vacancy, please apply with an up to date CV asap as it is due to close shortly.