Senior Manager - Risk Model Control & Analytics
Salary £55,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Michael Wilson
Date posted 06 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A rarely available Senior Manager - Risk Model Control & Analytics role has become available at a highly regarded Multinational Bank based in London. The role offers an opportunity for excellent career progression and undertaking enhancements of the local governance and control process around model risk in the Bank.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager - Risk Model Control & Analytics:
Enhance the local governance and control process to ensure robust oversight of the stress testing conducted on the London portfolios by the global Enterprise Stress Testing (EST) team
- Enhance the local governance and control process around model risk to ensure models used locally are fit for purpose
- Maintain an inventory of models used for London and work with global Model Risk Management teams to keep the list updated
- Keep up with changes to models and understand and document the impact on the London portfolio
Prerequisite Requirements for the Senior Manager - Risk Model Control & Analytics:
- Model Risk experience and understanding is essential.
Should have a breadth of experience in risk management, audit, capital markets or related areas
- Experience in stress testing, model risk management or risk analytics would be an asset