Risk & Insurance Manager
Salary £400 - £500 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-08-25 public-sector-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well established Public Entity based in London is currently looking for a Risk & Insurance Manager to oversee the risk management framework.
This role will have oversight of two specialists acting as oversight of the operational risk framework, the information security management system, the health & safety framework, crisis management and business continuity, and personal and physical security.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly risk aware organisation and to work with all levels of senior management to drive the evolution of the risk management framework.
Key responsibilities in the Risk & Insurance Manager Role will include:
Champion the risk management process across the group, embedding the processes in line with risk policy
- Work with the Executive Board to maintain the risk appetite statement.
- Act as SME for risk management, proving guidance both internally and externally.
- Oversee the management of risk at group Facilitate risk management workshops and deliver risk management/appetite training sessions.
- Represent the group at external regulatory bodies as required.
- Ensure the Information Security Management system meets requirements ( ISO 27001, ISO 45001, HSG 65)
- Business continuity management processes.
A successful application in the Risk & Insurance Manager Role will include:
A proven track record within risk management or internal audit environments.
- Experience of integrating risk management into decision making processes.
- Experience leading a team.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Risk Management Qualification is highly preferred ( IRM, FERMA)
Should you be interested, please get in touch - email@example.com / 020 7509 8447