Conduct Risk Associate
Salary £250 - £350 per day
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An International Investment Bank is London is currently looking for a Conduct Risk Associate to join their EMEA Legal & Compliance Team ensuring the Frims mainatains their core regulatory requirements.
As a result of new requirements the FCA expects to see separate and specific focus given to the management of conduct risk within regulated firms, expecting the firm to able to identify, assess, monitor and mitigate conduct risks.
Key responsibilities in the Conduct Risk Associate role will include:
- Supporting the firm in the management of its conduct risks
- Recording and tracking matters escalated to the Conduct Risk Team.
- Supporting the Conduct Risk Team during the annual conduct risk assessment
- Supporting the Conduct Risk Team in the preparation of materials for conduct risk training and conduct risk related presentations. (FCA, PRA,OCC, US Federal Reserve Bank)
A successful application in the Conduct Risk Associate role will include:
- Degree level education is preferred.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills for the presentation of reports.
- Broad understanding of wholesale banking and wholesale financial services.
- Prior experience in regulatory matters and performance of conduct risk.
If you are interested, please apply directly at email@example.com / 020 7509 8447