Salary £48,000 - £62,000 per annum
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A unicorn start up, one of the fastest growing companies in the world operating across the globe with a ever expanding customer base. If you looking to push yourself and expand your skills and knowledge within Fraud this is a truly stand out opportunity. With any expansion into new markets comes greater risks, never more so then within fraud. This role is a unique opportunity to be involved in a company that's going places.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
- Circa 4 years experience in Fraud
- A deep understanding and passion for fraud and methods of prevention - Ideally with knowledge/ experience around mobile payments
- Experience in a background such as E-Commerce, Neo-Banks, Payments, Merchant Services or Block chain would be advantageous
- Experience around various fraud platforms and programming languages such as SQL would be advantageous.
- People management experience
- A inquisitive mind
- Analytical data driven thinking
- Trustworthy and driven
If you feel this role is for you, please apply below or alternatively email email@example.com