Conduct Risk Manager
Salary £57,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 30 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Joining the Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk team within a retail and corporate bank based in central London, the Conduct Risk Manager will seek to improve control and enable sustainable growth by assurance activities in relation to Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk.
The Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk team is responsible for implementing Conduct Strategy, running the People Risk Agenda, liaising with regulators and handling Insurable Risks for the bank. This is a fast growing area within the bank and the ever changing regulatory environment makes this an exciting opportunity to join the team.
The Conduct Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyse, investigate and evaluate compliance risks that arise within Group Transformation. You will identify changes in regulations, understand deadlines and support Group Transformation’s ability to deliver a compliant solution on time.
- Develop policy recommendations and advise / challenge the business to ensure risks are mitigated and controlled.
- Strive to increase the visibility of specific risk, drive action and ensure regulatory change is delivered within the risk appetite.
- Conduct Risk subject matter experience within a banking
- Compliance and regulatory background
- Project Management experience
If you are a Conduct Risk Manager please apply today.