OMS Front Office Controls
Consultant Dominic McAleenan
Date posted 08 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
OMS Front Office Controls Analyst I am currently looking for an Order Management System (OMS) Front Office Controls Analyst for a Global Asset Management Company based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for you to take ownership of the process and controls around the companies new OMS and developing the relationship with the system provider.
Key responsibilities for the OMS Front Office Controls Analyst
- Establish a set of controls for the OMS
- Be responsible for maintaining Permissions lists of who can access the system
- Liaise with IT To solve technical issues that might occur
- Manage the relationship with the OMS provider
Key requirements for the OMS Front Office Controls Analyst
- Previous experience with a control environment
- Order Management System experience
- Trade Lifecycle awareness
- Hands on mentality and a willingness to get involved in other FO Control projects
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the OMS Front Office Controls Analyst role based in London, please apply today or contact Dominic McAleenan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098308.