Operational Risk Director
Salary £130,000 - £165,000 per annum
Consultant Vera Grass
Date posted 05 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking to hire a Regulatory Operational Risk Director who will be able to work a Global Markets role sitting in the Chief Controls Office in London. This position will provide 1st Line of Defence governance and oversight and work with an experienced team to identify risks and events on a global level. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Operational Risk Directors who have a focus within Regulatory, Conduct Risk to join a leading team and impact not simply the UK market, but gain senior exposure on a global level.
Key responsibilities of the Operational Risk Director
- Undertake risk assessment and drive agile capability of risk across Global Markets globally
- Sitting within the wider Chief Operating Office, the Chief Controls Office is responsible for 1LOD oversight and governance across Global Markets
- Drive risk management solutions with senior management both business and functional
- Ensure risk assessments align with 2LOD and 3LOD audit
- Identify risks and events on a global level, working with individual business/ country lines to create successful intervention of risks and compliment the wider team through regulatory and conduct risk assessment.
Knowledge required for the Operational Risk Director
- Experienced SME in one or more operational risk disciplines, ideally with Regulatory risk, conduct risk or remediation risk
- Ability to influence senior management and strong matrix management
- Experience working in a full service Investment Banking environment
- Understanding of regulatory conduct issues recently and how to remediate global risk events
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Operational Risk Director role based in London, please apply today or contact Vera Grass on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098267.