Equity Derivatives / Asset Services Risk Analyst
Salary £350 - £400 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Chris Dallas
Date posted 30 November 2016
A Global Investment Bank based in London is currently looking for an Equity Derivatives / Asset Services Risk Analyst to join the Global Control Team that supports the individual product lines within the Market Operations.
Responsibilities of the Equity Derivatives /Asset Services Risk Analyst:
- Administering a robust daily control model
- Delivering a control monitoring and metrics programme
- Performing risk assessments and testing and ensuring global adherence
- Developing and coordinating a globally aligned reporting and governance programme
- Establishing a culture of risk awareness on a global basis
Requirements for an Equity Derivatives /Asset Services Risk Analyst:
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Proven skills and knowledge of post trade operations functions gathered in an investment banking environment
- Solid process, risk and people management skills
- Strong Risk and Control capability
- Appropriate personality, character and gravitas will be key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
- Strong delivery focus is essential. The role requires a proactive and articulate individual, comfortable with dealing with senior management and able to distil key messages and tailor output to the audience
- Strong product knowledge including equity derivatives
This role offers a fantastic book of work where you will be involved in improving the 2LOD of defence.
If you are interested in the above role, click below to apply.