Operational Risk Associate
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Fred Moore
Date posted 23 November 2016
A leading independent global asset management firm based in London is currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Associate. The operational risk associate will be assisting in the development of the design, measurement, evaluation and reporting of operational risk across all areas of the business globally.
The main responsibilities for of the Operational Risk Associate will be:
- Embedding of a culture of risk management throughout the business on a global basis by actively cultivating and maintaining key relationships, proactively providing advice and support on risk management issues and demonstrating the benefits to be derived from such a culture
- Assisting with the development, management and maintenance of the firms operational risk framework to support the business and regulators. These include, but are not limited to: risk appetite, risk and control self- assessment, risk indicators and risk event evaluation
- Coordinate the incident management process
- Manage the delivery of key information and reporting for use at Board level
- Contribute to the on-going development and production of the firms ICAAP through the collation of risk data and supporting the coordination of operational risk workshops with senior management
- Assist with risk and control reviews in appropriate areas of the business
- Assist in the facilitation and embedding of the risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) process across the global firm.
You will have previous Operational Risk experience gained within the Asset Management sector. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business. Finally they must be a pro-active team player who will be an ambassador for operational risk management in the firm.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the operational risk associate position based in London, please apply today or contact Fred Moore on email@example.com or 0207 509 8288.