Operational Risk Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Michael Ayres
Date posted 14 October 2016
Well known, reputable and established Financial Services firm are looking to hire a Senior Operational Risk Manager to be located in their Northern HQ in Merseyside. With an established Operational Risk Framework in place covering all UK & European locations, the business now have a need for ongoing Risk consultancy and support for the Merseyside location.
Senior Operational Risk Manager – Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing professional support to the business in managing operational risk within their activities and processes and embedding a risk aware culture across the organisation
- Support the business in operating the Operational Risk framework, including designing and developing the various methodologies and techniques necessary to identify, analyse and manage operational risk
- Perform an analysis of operational risk data and indicators, both internal and external, to identify root causes and emerging trends in risk
- Work with business management as a ‘trusted professional advisor’ to proactively manage operational risk when making risk aware business decisions, including assessing new client and product proposal, significant changes to the business and responding to change and emerging risk within the business
- Provide quality risk reporting and analysis to support and inform the risk governance structure, including the Board.
Senior Operational Risk Manager – Requirements
- Advanced understanding and experience of operational risk management methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of financial services industry and products (especially securities processing and payments function)
- Highly developed personal influencing and presentation skills, both written and personal
- Self-motivated, self-starter and capable of working remote from main team
- Good communication skills
Benefits & Applications
Annual basic salary will be within a range from £60,000 - £70,000 and will be complimented by benefits to include Annual Bonus, Pensions Contribution, PMI, PHI, Travel Loan, Childcare Vouchers and flexible working. To apply, simply forward a word copy of your CV to email@example.com To discuss further, please call myself directly on 0161 240 7459.