Operational Control Analyst
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 12 October 2016
A leading banking firm in the London financial services market is looking for a Senior Operational Control Analyst to join their Treasury Operations Team. This role will be aimed at the oversight, monitoring and governance of the process controls associated within the Treasury area with focus on the the Securities Lending business.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Operational Control Analyst in London include:
- Assisting with daily control functions and tasks undertaken by the Operations Control Team
- Oversight, monitoring and testing of department processes and control in the ongoing assessment of operational risk
- Ensuring full adherence by Treasury operations, including regulatory standards (CASS,CMAR, MFID,AIFMD)
- Interaction with internal and external audit teams
- Assist with the implementation of internal control standards and owning oversight of KRI reporting
- Assist with the timely preparation and submission of monthly CASS compliance
- Ensuring the operational control models appropriate and effectively maintained
You will have:
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk, preferably from a Securities Lending and Securities background
- Experience of assessing and understanding regulatory changes
- CASS regulations experience
- Ability to reviews processes, systems and products, identifying areas of risk assessment and supporting controls
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to join a global team, where they will gain cross product exposure and play an incremental role in the support of Operational Control as the Senior Operational Control Analyst.
If you are interested in applying to this fantastic opportunity please click within or drop me and email or call to obtain more information.