Stress Testing/ICAAP Manager
Salary £65000 - £79000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 05 October 2016
A globally recognised financial services firm based in London is currently looking for a Stress Testing/ICAAP Manager to support the delivery of the Firm-Wide Stress tests, ICAAP and RRP Capital Stress Testing Assessments for their Legal entities.
This role will play a key function on assessing and analysing the level of capital requires to offset material risk in the business, as well as providing recommendations to business supporting multiple Economic Capital Analysis & Capital Planning Projects.
Key responsibilities in the Stress Testing/ICAAP Manager role will include:
- Supporting the delivery of the ICAAP document, elements of the RRP and review and challenge the business decision from the Stress Testing & Capital Planning
- Analyse/Assess the broad range of risks associated with the legal entities and incorporate these in capital assessments
- Assess macro-economic stress scenarios
- Ongoing monitoring, review & assessment of regulatory change to undertake stress testing/ICAAPs
- Enhancement of the stress testing infrastructure, as well as development of the stress testing processes to improve risk models
- Participate in the end to end enterprise wide stress test processes to quantify capital impacts of various stress scenarios to mitigate/reduce impacts
- Maintain/expand ICAAP/Stress Testing documentation
- contribute section to the RRP document.
For the Stress Testing/ICAAP Manager role, your key skills will include:
- Degree educated in a Numerate subject
- Experience in ICAAP/Economic Capital Stress Testing is highly advantageous
- Understanding of capital assessment and stress testing process is essential
- Highly analytical, and out of thinker
- Ability to work in a high level, regulatory driven, hands on team environment
- Knowledge of risk management techniques
Should you be keen on working in a cross risk, end to end stress test environment with excellent development opportunities, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7509 8447.