Market Risk Portfolio Manager
Salary £170,000 - £180,000 per annum
Consultant Harry McBroom
Date posted 04 August 2022london banking-financial-services/risk-market-risk 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 banking London London GB GBP 170000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is for a multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Central London.
You will be partnering with Market Risk Managers managing the design of the risk appetite and risk identification frameworks making sure there is a consistent adoption of industry leading standards.
- Drive and designing the tools to aid in the capture of market moves an risk positioning.
- Give insight into risk and position information.
- Stakeholder management across Valuation and Risk Management.
- Adding intellectual capital to enhancing the market risk identification and appetite frameworks
- Ensure regulatory/audit and self-identified findings remediates
Skills / Experience:
- Similar experience within market risk management.
- Specialising in either Credit, Rates or Foreign Exchange.
- Solid understanding of the impact of finance & economic events.
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.
Salary: £110,000 - £150,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022This role is for a multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Central London.
Salary: £180,000 - £200,000 per annum + Excellent benefits + bonusLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022The Compliance Department seeks to protect the Bank’s licenses to operate by promoting and enforcing adherence with laws, regulations, rules, expectations of regulators, the standards of self-regulatory organizations, and codes of conduct / ethics in connection with the Bank’s regulated activities. Compliance also take a leading role in driving a culture of compliance and ethical conduct in the Bank. You will be overseeing a team covering all Private Bank business lines for the UK and manage a team.