Risk Forecasting Analytics Specialist
Salary £27,900 - £38,040 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 financial-services Gloucester Gloucestershire GB GBP 27900 38040 38040 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Gloucester who require a Risk Forecasting Analytics Specialist in the capital and impairment reporting function. There is some flexibility for this role to be based in Bristol location with potential flexibility for home working longer term.
The role is focused on the development and maintenance of forecasting models. It will involve supporting the timely and accurate production of reports and providing insight into monthly movements. In addition to this, the role holder will contribute to the continued development of new and existing processes and risk models.
- Production of capital and impairment forecasts to support business planning and regulatory activities.
- Develop and maintain the Capital and Impairment models, reporting suite and control framework
- Identify weaknesses in models, processes and controls and be able to recommend and implement enhancements
- Understand and develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the reporting timetables
- Provide insight into monthly movements through analytical investigation using SAS/SQL and Excel
- Work to support delivery of key objectives within Capital and Impairment Reporting
The Risk Forecasting Specialist will ideally hold a degree within a numerical subject or have an educational history with a programming / maths focus. You will be competent in SAS or SQL and Excel and have experience in analytical roles, as well as experience of BASEL or stress testing projects.
This is an excellent opportunity in The South West. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org