Risk Modelling Analyst
Salary £21,000 - £28,850 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-30financial-services UK Robert Walters
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Gloucester who require an Analyst in the capital and impairment reporting function. There is some flexibiltiy for this role to be based in Bristol location.
The role is focused on the production of the Capital and Impairment reporting. It will involve supporting the timely and accurate production of reports and providing insight into monthly movements. In addition to this, the role holder will contribute to the continued development of new and existing processes and risk models. This involves engagement with senior members of Risk Leadership team, Finance, Portfolio Management, Modelling and Forecasting.
- Produce accurate and timely Capital and Impairment reporting
- Develop and maintain the Capital and Impairment models, reporting suite and control framework
- Identify weaknesses in models, processes and controls and be able to recommend and implement enhancements
- Understand and develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the reporting timetables
- Provide insight into monthly movements through analytical investigation using SAS/SQL and Excel
- Work to support delivery of key objectives within Capital and Impairment Reporting
The Risk Modelling Analyst will ideally hold a degree within a numerical subject or have an educational history with a programming / maths focus. You will be competent in SAS or SQL and Excel and have experience in analytical role. You will have experience of building reports in power point and presenting analysis to a range of stakeholders and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com