Prudential Risk Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Wolverhampton for a Prudential Risk Analyst.
The Prudential Risk Analyst will support the Head of Prudential Risk through a comprehensive 2nd line monitoring of prudential risks including market, liquidity, capital, funding,treasury counterparty and structural and financial sustainability risks including oversight of regulatory reporting.
- To support the 2nd line oversight of prudential risks
- Contribute to 2nd line oversight around COREP submissions and associated controls
- Carry out 2nd line risk monitoring and reporting
- Provide timely reporting
- Support the governance of Prudential Risk
- Support the maintenance and development of the framework and ensure it remains fit for purpose
The Prudential Risk Analyst will possess excellent experience of implementing market and liquidity/financial risk frameworks and ideally experience of working in a financial services or risk based environment and experience of prudential regulation such as CRD IV, PRA rulebooks. You will have a strong understanding of regulatory bodies and processes. Additionally the business will consider candidates with a desire to move in to a prudential risk role.
This is an excellent opportunity with strong growth potential. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at Kayte.firstname.lastname@example.org