Risk Analyst - Capital and Impairment Forecasting
Salary £27,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Risk and Capital Impairment Analyst is required for a most respected financial services business based in Gloucester to aid the development of models and the production of forecasts and stress tests for different lending portfolios.
- Development and maintenance of forecasting models.
- Production of Capital and Impairment forecasts to support business planning and regulatory activities.
- Provide analysis and insight across the wider Credit Risk team in support of growth initiatives, business and financial planning.
- Contribute to the Risk function through embedding and sharing best practice techniques and collaborate to achieve success for the wider team.
- Mentoring of junior partners, assisting in their development.
- Highly numerate and a logical thinker, the ideal candidate will hold a relevant degree.
- Have proficient programming skills, for example SAS/SQL and VBA/Excel.
- Experience of retail banking is preferable.
- Knowledge of Basel principles and IFRS9 is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to present to a variety of stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity in the South West. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at email@example.com