Prudential Risk Manager
Salary £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Wolverhampton for a Prudential Risk Manager, and additionally a Prudential Risk Analyst.
The Prudential Risk Manager will support the Head of Prudential Risk through a comprehensive 2nd line monitoring of prudential risks including market, liquidity, capital, funding,treasury counterparty and structural and financial sustainability risks including oversight of regulatory reporting.
- To manage the 2nd line oversight of prudential risks
- Take responsibility for 2nd line oversight around COREP submissions and associated controls
- Carry out 2nd line risk monitoring and reporting
- Provide timely reporting
- Support the governance of Prudential Risk
- Support the maintenance and development of the framework and ensure it remains fit for purpose
The Prudential Risk Manager will possess excellent experience of implementing market and liquidity/financial risk frameworks and experience of working in a financial services or risk based environment and experience of prudential regulation such as CRD IV, PRA rulebooks. You will have a strong understanding of regulatory bodies and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity with strong growth potential. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at Kayte.firstname.lastname@example.org