Market Risk Manager - FRTB
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Financial Services firm based in London is looking for a Market Risk Manager - FRTB to join their Market Risk Team, delivering change for Market Risk through new product initiatives and FRTB delivery.
The role holder will join the Development team, who primary objective is to work on the delivery of the FRTB regulatory programme.
Key responsibilities in the Market Risk Manager - FRTB role will include:
- Planning, testing and delivery of the FRTB project.
- Liaising with senior management on project status.
- Improving, designing and implementing processes to automate analysis and reporting
- Identifying, resolving and escalating Market Risk issues in a timely manner.
A successful application in the Market Risk Manager - FRTB role will include:
- Comprehensive understanding of the FRTB regulatory changes and the implications for Market Risk.
- A degree or MSc in a numerical subject is preferred. (Mathematics,Engineering, Computer Science etc)
- Sound knowledge of Risks, VaR, Greeks and Exotic Products.
- Derivatives Products and Markets experience (Fixed Income & FX)
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to email@example.com / 020 7509 8447