Structured Rates Market Risk Analyst
Consultant Dominic McAleenan
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently searching for a Structured Rates Market Risk Analyst for an Investment Bank based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone from either a Market Risk or Valuations background with a comprehensive knowledge of Structured Rates.
Key responsibilities for the Structured Rates Market Risk Analyst
- Provide Risk analysis on Exotic IR products
- Monitor Desk Limits to ensure that the banks Risk Appetite is adhered to
- Analyse potential trades to make sure they are within Risk Tolerances
- Automate Daily Risk Monitoring
Key requirements for the Structured Rates Market Risk Analyst
- Comprehensive knowledge of Interest Rate Derivates
- Proficient in VBA and C++
- Previous experience in VAR and Scenario analysis gained from either a Risk or Trading Desk
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Structured Rates Market Risk Analyst role based in London, please apply today or contact Dominic McAleenan on email@example.com or 02075098308.