Market Risk Analyst
Consultant Dominic McAleenan
Date posted 13 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently searching for a Market Risk Analyst for an Investment Bank based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone from a market risk, or product control background.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Risk Analyst
- Daily Risk Report production
- Investigate movements in Daily Risk Metrics
- Prepare Risk Presentations
- Assist Market Risk Managers in performing ad-hoc risk analysis
Key requirements for the Market Risk Analyst
- Market risk or a product control background
- Good computer skills, comfortable with Excel and VBA, SQL would be advantageous
- Drive to understand risk systems by testing and debugging models independently
- Ambitious and keen to learn new products
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Market Risk Analyst role based in London, please apply today or contact Dominic McAleenan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098308.