VP Equities Market Risk Manager
Consultant Harriet King
Date posted 15 February 2017
An excellent front office facing role for an Equities Market Risk Manager is available in a leading boutique American bank based in London City. This role has exposure to senior management and a breadth of responsibility.
The position is responsible for understanding and quantifying the market and liquidity risk for the equities business. This is a key role requiring close communication with the trading desks, Treasury, the risk management team and interaction with senior management.
You will have:
- Specific equities based risk experience, with experience in equity derivatives (vanilla and exotics)
- An autonomous worker who can thrive in a team based environment, who can highlight initiative and a proactive attitude at interview
- Solid understanding of equities, equity options markets, equity cash trading, special situations and merger arbitrage trading strategies
- Depth of experience in analysing derivative products including greeks, VaR, stress testing and appreciation of modelling
- Strong communication skills and confidence to challenge the trading team, senior business and support management
- Experience and understanding of regulatory matters for capital markets and market risk functions will be highly valued
- Track record of being an effective team player
- Strong quantitative academic background
- Good computer literacy, particularly Excel VBA and Access
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please speak to Harriet King on 02075098258 or via email@example.com