Risk & Analytics Project Manager
Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 12 October 2016
A prestigious banking organisation is currently looking for a Risk & Analytics Project Manager to join their Senior Projects team to support the Risk & Analytics Group on a number of regulatory projects through consolidation, streamlining, simplification analysis and visualisation of Risk in the bank.
The Project Management role will be aimed at the delivery and integration of major delivery streams namely in RWA, Market Risk, Streamlining Pricing, FRTB, VaR & Stress Testing.
Key Responsibilities in the Risk & Analytics Project Manager include:
- Building out of a new streamlining Pricing engine specifically for Fixed Income.
- RWA Reduction project.
- Asset Class On boarding to the strategic Risk Engines.
- Stress and scenario Programmes related to Wholesale Stress, Stressed VaR Windows and role out of a Scenario Management Tool,
- Coordinating systems implementations or process changes throughout the projects life-cycle using Agile methodologies.
- Driving the execution of the plan to completion, translating into tangible goals and near term planned deliverables.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations and reporting requirements.
- Actively assessing and managing risk, ensuring mitigation actions are in place and managed.
A successful application for the Risk & Analytics Project Manager role will include:
- Numerate degree in a relevant subject would be highly advantageous
- Experience in the delivery of large scale project delivery to required deadlines, budget, policy and regulatory compliance.
- End to End Life-cycle experience of development and implementation projects .
- Working knowledge of current regulatory standards.
- Prior experience with Agile development and Investment Banking would be highly beneficial
If you see yourself as a hands on Project Manager who thrives on problem solving, and tight deadlines whilst working on strategic large scale regulatory remits.
Please apply directly at or 020 7509 8447