Market Risk Change Manager
Salary £600 - £700 per day
Consultant Michael Wilson
Date posted 04 October 2016
A rarely available Market Risk Change Manager position has become available at a well established global Investment Bank based in London.
This role would be reporting to Head of Market Risk and Head of Change and offers an opportunity for excellent career progression and to support a strategic Market Risk Change programme with Investment Banking.
Responsibilities of the Market Risk Change Manager:
- Providing oversight of project and change management within key strategic Market Risk programme within the Investment Bank
- Communication at a detailed level with SME’s and at a high level with senior management
- Delivery of documentation covering areas of the Project Life Cycle e.g. Project Plans, Status Reports, Business Requirements, Current State Analysis, UAT Plans, UAT Scripts (UAT Testing), providing training and implementation
Prerequisite Requirements for the Market Risk Change Manager:
- Deep technical knowledge of Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB), other market risk methodology frameworks
- Ideally “hands-on” experience in an FRTB implementation within Investment Banking
- Market risk change management experience is essential and counter-party credit risk experience is desirable
- Strong Stakeholder management skills with the ability to act as a conduit between the business end users, Change and IT
- Exposure and experience to managing multiple projects
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Visio, Project and various internal systems
This role offers an excellent opportunity to support a rapidly expanding Market Risk Change team, with scope to deliver key strategic, technical and regulatory book of work. If successful further scope to extend beyond the initial term is viable for this team and wider business.
Should you be interested in this role and the opportunity it presents, please call me on 0207 509 8035 or email me, please be advised each applicant will be assessed against the above pre-screening criteria.