Market Risk Management Regulation
Location City of London
Consultant Harriet King
Date posted 16 September 2016
There are 2 excitng new roles at a leading investment bank based in London for VP level Market Risk Managers. The roles sit within a Market Risk Regulatory function focused on the governance and control of the market risk deliveries to the regulators.
You will have strong market risk SME knowledge coupled with a background in audit, controls or governance are most suitable for these roles. This team provides an move into a highly commercial and growing technical area in Financial Services moving into the future.
As a Market Risk Manager in the Regulatory teams you will be involved in:
- Supporting supervisory exams including the quality assurance of materials
- Ensuring closure of regulatory findings by agreeing clear and achievable remediation plans with finding owners
- Tracking, reviewing and interpreting regulation relevant to MRM
- Preparing and coordinating regulatory applications
- Assessing compliance with regulation by providing interpretive and execution challenge and working with gap owners to ensure comprehensive remediation plans are designed and executed
- Working across the department and beyond to advise on regulatory requirements and influence decision making to move to regulatory best practice
- Managing and developing a team including the effective allocation of time
Indiviudals with the following attributes will be considered for these roles:
- Experience and in depth understanding of market risk in an investment banking traded environment
- A detailed understanding of prudential regulation, including opinions regarding the current regulated environment to be displayed at interview
- Experience in a governance or audit style of role
- A proven track record in managing and working with a range of stakeholders
If you would like to find out more about this role please get in touch with Harriet King on email@example.com or 02075098258.