VP Liquidity Risk Manager
Salary £80000 - £110000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 13 September 2016
A prestigious Investment banking organisation based in London, is currently looking for a VP Liquidity Risk Manager to join their EMEA Liquidity Risk Department, which acts as pillar for the overall Risk Management function.
The key focus of this role is aimed at the management the liquidity risk assessment and identification, limit setting and enforcement, business strategy challenge, liquidity reserve models methodology oversight, and communication of liquidity risks to senior management.
Key responsibilities in the VP Liquidity Risk Manager role will include:
- Provision of liquidity risk oversight for various legal entities
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring of liquidity risk related to the Group’s liquidity and funding activities (FX, Derivatives & unsecured funding)
- Collaborating on the enhancement of the liquidity planning, liquidity stress testing, limit setting and asset/liability management
- Leading/executing projects to investigate and improve firms liquidity risk, contingency funding plans, ALM, stress testing & reporting & limits framework
- Management and training of junior members of the team
A successful application in the VP liquidity Risk Manager role will include:
- Excellent academic record , preferably at advanced level
- Risk Management experience
- Ideally with a focus on funding/liquidity would be highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of financial products across interest rates, foreign exchange, equities and credit instruments
- Experience with CFP, ALM, ICAAP, SLRP
- Previous experience working at VP level with prior exposure to management of teams
Should you be looking to join a team which acts a cornerstone for the organisations risk management function with excellent career progression opportunities. Please click to apply!