Corporate Credit Analyst - Front Office
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Patrycja Weidman
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 banking London London GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international bank in London is looking for a Corporate Credit Analyst to join their growing team in Front Office.
- Prepare and process credit applications.
- Conducting detailed financial analysis to facilitate accurate credit decision.
- Ensure customer credit files are up to date.
- Work closely with RMs and attend presentations if required.
- Review credit facilities within the department accordingly to their risk classification.
- Conduct qualitative analysis to provide updates to the business, accordingly to changing business environment.
- At least 1 year experience in a role of Credit Analyst or similar.
- Previous experience in corporate credit analysis.
- Previous experience in financial analysis, loan syndication, trade finance.
- Exposure to commodities would be a plus.
- Previous experience in Front Office will be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.