Senior Credit Analyst
Salary £43,000 - £46,500 per annum
Consultant Patrycja Weidman
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 financial-services London London GB GBP 43000 46500 46500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading British bank is currently looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team in London.
- Asses risks of all new customers and help define the rules in order to make a positive/ negative decision.
- Provide deep analytical insight with regards to the portfolio and delivering information to the portfolio.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the business by using own judgment in risk analysis and escalate more complex queries.
- Deliver analysis on individual assingments.
- Monitor and support a wide range of risk processes and systems.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders within the business.
- Use your specialist knowledge in meetings.
- At least 2 years of experience in Credit Risk, Credit Analysis or Data Analysis.
- Very good knowledge of retail banking banking products.
- Very good knowledge of one of the programming languages: SAS, SQL, SPSS or R.
- Very good stakeholder management skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Enjoy coaching more junior colleagues.