Credit Risk Analyst (Systems)
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Patrycja Weidman
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 financial-services London London GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading telecommunications company based in London is looking to join their expanding team.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of KPIs.
- Reviewing trends and generating new insights by creating new strategies.
- Support configuration of the Existing scoring and credit risk systems.
- Presenting bad debt and customer experience to appropriate stakeholders.
- Deal with large volumes of data.
- Validate, investigate and infer insights from data and systems.
- Previous experience in credit risk analysis.
- Previous experience in consumer credit.
- Experience in configuring and supporting credit risk decisioning systems.
- Very good knowledge of SAS or any other statistical modelling software.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.