Corporate Credit Analyst - Aviation
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Patrycja Weidman
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 banking London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international bank based in London is looking for a Credit Analyst who will focus on aviation sector.
- Monitor existing transactions and exposures to keep credit quality.
- Responsible for reviews, analysis and credit approvals on all transactions.
- Asses new credit proposals and provide recommendations.
- Engage with Front Office.
- Work with relevant business lines to support business plans.
- Contribute to the development of credit policy.
- Prepare report for the head office as well as credit committee materials.
- Previous experience in Credit Analysis.
- Previous experience in credit analysis with focusing on aviation sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to manage large workloads.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.