Senior Credit Risk Analyst - FTC 12 months
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Patrycja Weidman
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 banking London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international bank is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team.
- Provide high quality and independent credit risk assessments to corporate, FIs and sovereign counterparties.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate credit analysis.
- Provide technical support and assistance in relation to all credit related matters.
- To maintain keen interest market trends.
- To assist in establishing and maintaining credit risk management controls.
- To monitor approved credit limits and to ensure that senior stakeholders are informed of all excess material by the end of the working day.
- To assist with the review and development of policies and procedures.
- Educated to a degree or similar.
- Very good experience in credit analysis of all types with particular focus on large UK corporates and Western European markets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Very good understanding on wholesale lending products.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.