Credit Risk Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-03 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a leading financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team in global risk, who manage a variety of risk types using their insight skill to handle threat to protect and enable growth.
- Using SAS to do analysis and review existing performance of accounts, then update the existing policy
- Develop and improve Basel and BAU credit risk models for use in capital calculations or decision making through credit life cycle.
- Duty to optimise policy, or respond to a regulatory request in which the policy needs to be updated.
- Lead projects projects to produce technical analysis and present this to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Initially product focus will be credit cards, but you will get exposure to loan products and current accounts also.
The Credit Risk Analyst will possess excellent experience in credit risk and ideally have SAS experience or R/Python. You will have excellent knowledge of credit risk policy and knowledge of statistical programming and ideally have previously worked in a similar role in a large retail bank.
This is an excellent opportuntiy for growth and progression with a leading bank. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org