Credit Analyst - FI
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Patrycja Weidman
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 banking London London GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international bank based in London is looking for Credit Analyst with experience within Financial Institutions.
- Analyse deals and/or customers for credit applications mainly within Financial Institutions.
- Achieve getting approvals in timely manner within Credit Department.
- Proactively communicate and interact with marketing officers.
- Obtain necessary information in order to complete analysis, discuss and agree applicable conditions and instructions.
- Attend meetings with marketing officers.
- Articulate risk perception and appetite for transaction.
- Cooperate with front office teams.
- Cooperate with other risk disciplines.
- Previous experience in Credit Analyst role within international bank.
- Experience in FIs, sovereign analysis, bank, insurance and asset management credit analysis.
- Being able to work independently in order to manage transactions deadlines with escalation to senior management if necessary.
- Previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders and influencing senior management withing credit department and front office.
- Strong knowledge of corporate loan products, trade finance products and derivative products.
- Previous experience in front office role, marketing role and key players in the corporate and trade finance market will be a plus.
For more details, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org