Head of Credit Risk
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 utilities Warwickshire Warwickshire GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is currently engaged with an innovative energy provider based in Warwickshire who are seeking a Head of Credit Risk, reporting to the Director of Credit.
This role will lead a number of strategic and operational activities for credit risk, scorecard strategy and implementation, decisions from scenario modelling, new product support and development to protect revenue, increase sales and minimise debt position.
Establishing credit risk excellence is key, along with supporting the delivery of strategic business objectives.
- Drive operational activity that optimises customer experience whilst balancing the commercial interests.
Protecting revenue for the customer base with a view to driving new strategies for rapid business expansion.
Creating commercial plans for a range of new products, payment types, risk profiles and new business approaches.
- Initiate and maintain close collaboration with the business, IT streams and assurance groups to insure high value initiatives are delivered
- Ensure risks are identified, recorded and managed in support of the strategic road map.
- Drive a culture of insight to ensure best practice within credit risk.
- Build and lead high performing teams.
- Establish and refine KPI reporting and drive efficiency and improvement within credit risk.
- Ensure any changes implemented either side or outside the department protect regulatory principles.
The Head of Credit Risk will possess excellent experience of delivering within a credit risk environment as well as balancing short term commercial goals with long term business growth. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of delivering credit risk scorecards, metrics, and optimisation's with reference to credit risk and have worked in a regulated business to consumer environment. You will be able to create a culture of continuous improvement to ensure existing and future business resources are maximised, evaluating commercial priorities and risks along with regulation and compliance is also a must. You will ensure the customer is at the heart, and drive the appropriate processes and customer experience whilst not risking the commercial aspects of the business is a balance which needs to be optimised for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity which will provide autonomy to grow the role and team. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org