Credit Risk Officer - Cheshire
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 banking Cheshire Cheshire GB CW9 7UT GBP 20000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Credit Risk Officer to join its operations in Cheshire. The purpose of the role will be to analyse credit risk exposures around lending decisions, policy and procedures.
Key duties include:
- Carry out Credit Risk process, enhancements, reviewing procedures and identifying improvements to meet customers changing needs/business requirements;
- Ensure all Credit Risk principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Undertake detailed financial and income analysis as part of the review of new property applications.
- Undertake daily monitoring of property loans.
- Liaising and building relations with outside suppliers
- Assist the Deputy Head of Credit Risk and the Senior Credit Risk Analyst as and when required on specific activities and projects;
- Build effective relationships with the various business units.
The successful candidate will have:
- Background within a credit risk role position within the financial services industry
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities.
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality;
- High attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn;
- Strong team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment;
- Ability to build professional relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing international organisation with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.