Emea Credit Risk Manager
Consultant Mel Purdy
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 accountancy Bracknell Berkshire GB GBP 50000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The EMEA Credit Risk Manager EMEA, based in Bracknell will be responsible for directing financial strategies, overseeing the preparation of financial reports, assisting with audits and liaising with internal departments activity for collections and credit risk. You will be driving and shaping the risk agenda and aligning with the business to drive the overall strategy.
This role will require a proactive individual capable of managing multiple stakeholders across the business and running the continuous program of analysis to support agreed business requirements. This role is based in Bracknell with flexibility to work from home and some travel requirements in UK and Europe.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* The role is responsible for assisting in reviewing credit risk strategies impacting all credit portfolios, and for the analytical work required to compliment this
* Analysing credit applications, conducting a thorough evaluation
* To review and provide timely assessment of credit risk for customers
* Assist to enhance the quality of credit applications and make recommendations about /policy changes where necessary
* Monitor and control credit exposures to ensure compliance with authorised portfolio and limits
* Commercial and specific deal support for Sales leads (incl. credit limit assessments)
* Client facing risk visits
* Providing and interpreting financial information, proactively aligning with the business managing customers approaching their limits
* Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
* Analysing competitors and market trends
* Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
* Ensure compliance with Credit Insurance policy
* Review of process relating to internal activity
* Ability to operate and present to all levels
* Demonstrable credit control experience with a large company with the proven ability in credit risk identification and control
* This person must have the drive and confidence to interact regularly with customers & senior leader in the country sales organisation
* Good knowledge of credit insurance
* Must have a good knowledge of collections activity through 3rd party agencies and or court process
* Confident, assertive and pragmatic approach with ability to exercise judgment and discretion where appropriate
* Professional ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and make effective decisions
* Outstanding analytical skills combined with the ability to present insight and recommendations
* The role will include client facing activities, requiring a personable and inquisitive personality, with the ability to gather large amounts of relevant commercial information from business owners in a short period of time
You must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of credit control, specifically managing credit risk.
Join a growing global business
A leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. They link technology vendors to thier distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join thier expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. They have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
If you would like some more information or to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call 07833049182