Analytics and Modelling Manager
Salary £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected banking organisation based in Birmingham City Centre who require an Analytics and Modelling Manager within the analytics programmes team who cover capital, impairment and stress testing for retail portfolios globally.
The core responsibility of the team is to develop modelling methodologies, calculation approaches and model risk management and oversight of the development of models and implementation of the methodology in a consistent manner.
- Manage staff and/or external consultants in the design, development and/or implementation of statistical models to implement the IFRS9 accounting guidance.
- Manage credit risk management assignments and projects with resources from within the team.
- Development of enhanced modelling approaches and methodologies to drive global consistency and efficiency.
- Integration of enterprise wide stress testing or regulatory requirements into the IFRS9 financial model framework, Stress testing and Capital.
- Collaborate with counterparts in other locations and regions to drive the methodology and implementation agenda.
The Analytics and Modelling Manager will have a proven track record in credit modelling/analytics and/or credit risk management experience, or equivalent and a knowledge and understanding of financial services in a retail context. You will possess excellent management, interpersonal, organisational, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, project management and verbal and written communication skills and experience of stress testing is highly desirable and exposure to GAAP/IFRS provision accounting standards is an added advantage. You will have a strong programming background and knowledge to include statistical programs (i.e. SAS, SAP) and/or advanced database programs.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org