Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Hockridge
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 financial-services London London GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working with an expanding Fintech Services Company who are looking for a Financial Services Subject Matter Expert (SME), to assist clients and internal teams to drive Product Strategy, Propose Platform Developments (through analysis and knowledge of the Fraud industry), solving problem statements relating to Financial Fraud, and representing the business.
- Gathering and analysing industry/business requirements/market position/market coverage/market opportunity by working closely with the Market Analysts.
- Working closely with Product delivery to represent the customer requirements, and to deliver new product designs and features to improve the platform.
- Communicating with internal/external customers and Regulators to identify opportunities in the market where our core proposition adds value.
- Assessment of how the platform can be tailored/configured to optimise customers needs; providing feedback and recommendations back to business stakeholders (Product development/Marketing/Delivery).
- Represent and attend industry events as a Subject Matter Expert, to help drive awareness of fraud and how our product can help solve business problems.
- Assisting the commercial team in customer meetings at all levels, and inclusive of working closely with the pre-sales team ensuring customer requirements and product "fit" are aligned.
- Work directly with customers late in the sales process and during initial delivery, to map out and understand their current processes, available data and how this applies to our platform and the business problem they are looking to solve.
- Work with clients post implementation to optimise their operations and ensuring they are obtaining maximum benefit from using our solution.
- Using your knowledge of the fraud industry and product to build out generic templates that can be used as a guide for customer engagements.
- Work with clients on how to measure success criteria for PoCs and strategic projects.
- Proven experience working within the Financial Services Fraud Industry.
- Deep understanding of Fraud technology and end to end Fraud prevention management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) are also essential, as you will be working with various technical and non-technical stakeholders throughout the business.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working alongside a commercial or technical team.
- Understanding of Fraud technology, basic statistics and Machine Learning techniques would be beneficial but as a minimum a passion for Fraud technology and prevention specifically in Financial Services
- Experience working client side either at a bank or other payment organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and English language skills are required
- Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as sales, accounts, technical, industry experts
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- Knowledge within the Fraud environment is essential
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Ability to understand complex problems and provide solutions