Financial Crime Project Manager
Salary £300 - £450 per day
Location West YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-03 banking West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 300 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting 11 month contract has arisn for a house hold name financial institution here in Yorkshire. As part of a major transformation plan due to take place over 2019, they are seeking a a Project Manager with comprehensive experience in financial crime and previous and a proven track record of devliery to help streamline a global initiative. If you are readily available and interested in being part of a major and complex project, this could very well be for you.
The ideal candidate will have the follow skills, experience and qualifications
- Excellent understanding of the project life cycle
- Excellent understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile methodologies and best practice techniques
- Previous experience within financial crime
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Prince2 or other beneficial
If you feel you match the above criteria, please apply today.