Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 banking Hampshire Hampshire GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exicting role at a fast growing fin-tech for a expericned Fraud Analyst with strong analytical skills as arisn. If you are looking for that next career step, this opportunity will be sure to offer you a diverse and chalenging and rewarding next step.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience, qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in finance or a related field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention) is desirable
- Great eye for detail, solid problem solving skills, strong organisational skills, excellent ability to challenge, and exceptional analytical mind are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
- Prior experience in developing or influencing fraud strategy and processes
- Solid experience in SQL, SAS, or equivalent statistical analysis software
- Strong ambitious attitude to drive the fraud function
- Substantial Underwriting Experience with great sense check skills, being able to read companies financial information and spot the discrepancies/abnormalities in the information
- Experience from industries such as Police, Action Fraud, National Crime Agency, CIFAS, Credit Reference agencies is desirable
- Willingness to continuously educate themselves on the latest advances in the field of fraud prevention, as well as on methods used by criminals to access financial information.
If the above mirrors your own skill set then please apply today.