Credit Risk Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 banking Hampshire Hampshire GB GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting Fin-tech in Hampshire are looking to expand their credit risk team. Specalsing in bespoke financial solutions in the lending market, they are challenging the norms. If you're looking to take the next step in your career this opportunity offers just that.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject (essential).
- Past working experience on relevant systems, eg. having applied mathematical / statistical techniques to data.
- Experience of using relevant software packages, including SQL / MS Azure / Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using at least two statistical programming languages Python / Java / R / Julia / SAS / MATLAB / Scala.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of commercial data, online basket (cart) data, merchants and consumer risk.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and a willingness to support others to respond in a similar way.
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience.
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Underwriting skills desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
If the above resonates with you, please apply today.