Risk Forecasting Manager FTC
Salary £36,800 - £54,530 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 financial-services UK
An excellent fixed term contract opportunity for 6 months initially is available with a most respected financial services business based in Gloucester a Manager to join the Capital and Impairment Forecasting team. The role involves the development of models and the production of forecasts and stress tests for each of the lending portfolios.
- Manage the development and maintenance of forecasting models.
- Manage the production of Capital and Impairment forecasts to support business planning and regulatory activities.
- Ensure appropriate controls are embedded and executed.
- Provide analysis and insight across the wider Credit Risk team in support of growth initiatives and financial planning.
- Support Finance and Treasury as required throughout the forecasting process.
- Contribute to the Risk function through embedding and sharing best practice techniques and collaborate to achieve success for the wider team.
- Line management of analysts ensuring their development is aligned to their personal objectives and those of the bank
- Highly numerate and a logical thinker, the ideal candidate will hold a relevant degree.
- Have proficient programming skills, for example SAS/SQL and VBA/Excel.
- Line management experience is preferable.
- Experience of retail banking.
- Knowledge of Basel principles and IFRS9.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to present to a variety of stakeholders.
This is an excellent fixed term contract with opportunity for growth and progression. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com