Investment Analyst – Credit Research
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Nasra hussen
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 financial-services UK
Investment Analyst – Credit Research An exciting new opportunity has risen in an international Investment firm, due to a successful year they are looking for a Credit Researcher to join the front office Credit Risk function, which will over sees portfolios across the global.
Our client is looking for a credible AVP level Credit Researcher, to produce and communicate internal credit research on a sector and individual company level as well as make related corporate bond investment recommendations.
- Work with Research Directors to complete in-depth written due diligence on current fixed income and credit investment opportunities.
- Attend manager meetings, due diligence planning, writing meeting notes, travel to on-site meetings, evaluation of the team, strategy, and performance, analysis of relevant positives and issues.
- Prepare materials for monthly firm-wide meetings where the research team discusses recent manager meetings and current investment opportunities of interest with client consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, related field is required
- Experience with European credit research
- Experience with sector coverage of financial institutions or Corporates